I remembered ending 2018 in a weird high-low and unsurprisingly, 2019 was a flat-liner for me. Nothing great, nothing terrible, just really mediocre. Though it did ended with a mild increase in good vibes.
I stopped having lists and goals a few years ago because of reasons where my personal life was swallowed up by other aspects and I didn’t prioritise myself at all. Thinking back, that’s one of the many reasons why I was kind of but not really miserable? Everything in mediocrity has been my past few years, jeebus.
Let me set some goals for 2020. I want to make the year less mediocre, more memorable.
- Perfect my chocolate truffle recipe
- Gift my friends / family to sample & review
- Become more skilled at reading and typing Korean
- Update art account twice a month
PERSONAL CARE & GROWTH
- Get new glasses
- Get a proper job
- Cut down on food delivery usage
- Cook my own meals more often
- Get a jagua tattoo to kill that itch of want (lmao)
- Complete the short stories I did not finish for Ayunga’s 2019 birthday (lol don’t judge me)
- Complete Ayunga archive (personal project)
GAMES & SOCIALS
- Change up twitter DP & header every or every other month
- Work on Binge TCG project
- Work to get a Switch!
I’ll leave these here for accountability. I would add travels but I’m kind of unstable right now. Though I do have a short visit to Beijing planned with my two good buddies of over a decade and a half. 🙂 I’m still looking forward to visiting Aussie for a skydive and comforting Taipei for countdown to 2021! Thinking way ahead of myself, but I have a lot of hopes that I don’t want to dash them with my own hands.
Good thoughts, good vibes, lots of praying (the non-religious kind), and overall, good luck. We all need it since Earth is going to hell. (Yep, if you thought I was going to end a post without being a tiny bit cynical…)